Baked with the Best Ingredients Starts with Wireless Sensors
As food manufacturers begin to innovate their facilities with wireless technology, a bakery in Oklahoma City is starting their journey toward cloud wireless sensor monitoring. For over 13 years, 1 Smart Cookie has been specializing in custom iced cookies, edible images, and just-like-home variety cookies. With over 1,000 shapes to choose from, their Cookie Artists have been serving up customers tasty treats and sweeter memories.
Baking Got a Whole Lot Sweeter.
1 Smart Cookie was looking to add real-time remote temperature monitoring to their bakery logistics in order to ensure the integrity of their cookie storage capabilities. With Swift Sensors, 1 Smart Cookie deployed wireless remote temperature sensors inside their freezers and coolers and are now monitoring above-freezing and sub-zero temperatures in real-time. Anytime a temperature exceeds a threshold set by the 1 Smart Cookie team, they are immediately notified by email, text message, or phone.
Turnkey State-of-the-Art Sensor Monitoring
With the Swift Sensors wireless temperature monitoring and alert system, deploying a scalable, state-of-the-art sensor monitoring platform throughout a nationwide network of bakeries now includes:
- Real-time data monitoring available from any laptop, mobile phone or tablet.
- Immediate, real-time notifications if temperatures go above or below user-defined thresholds.
- Completely scalable nation-wide sensor network with multiple user-defined temperature requirements across numerous locations.
- Compliance reporting based on historical data required by regulatory agencies.
- API Integrations into existing monitoring systems deployed in restaurants.
|Swift Sensor Gateway||SG3-1010 Swift Sensors Gateway|
|Types of Sensors||SS3-105 Swift Sensors Wireless Remote Temperature Sensor|