One of The Largest Food Manufacturers Trusts Swift Sensors
A household named food manufacturing company that delivers 1 in 5 pounds of chicken, beef, and pork in the U.S. has gone wireless in monitoring critical machinery in and around their plant. Dedicated to feeding a growing world, their purpose in upgrading to a wireless sensor monitoring system started with a goal of providing world-class meats at an exceptional level of quality and safety.
New Demands Means New Opportunities
With intense pressure to keep operations running in all conditions and in all situations, multi-purpose sensors were needed to accommodate the needs of improving overall equipment effectiveness and yield. OSHA also increased enforcement to regulate and improve employee safety amidst an ongoing pandemic and decline in workforce employment. By implementing wireless sensors that monitor temperature, vibration, pressure, and ammonia/nitrogen levels, poultry plants can now reduce unplanned downtime and be the first to know when a problem arises.
Turnkey state of the art sensor monitoring
With the Swift Sensors wireless temperature monitoring and alert system, deploying a scalable, state-of-the-art sensor monitoring platform throughout a nationwide network of poultry processing plants now includes:
- Real-time data monitoring available from any laptop, mobile phone or tablet.
- Immediate, real-time notifications if temperatures go above or below user-defined thresholds.
- Completely scalable nation-wide sensor network with multiple user-defined temperature requirements across numerous locations.
- Compliance reporting based on historical data required by OSHA and other regulatory agencies.
- API Integrations into existing monitoring systems deployed in plants.
|Swift Sensor Gateway||SG3-1010 Swift Sensors Gateway|
|Types of Sensors|| SS3-102 Swift Sensors Wireless Water-Resistant Temperature Sensor|
SS3-105 Swift Sensors Wireless Remote Temperature Sensor
SS-SEN-106 Swift Sensors Wireless High Temp Sensor with Stainless Steel Cable and Probe
SS3-202 Swift Sensors Wireless Predictive Vibration Sensor